John Julius, aka Caesar, is an energetic vocalist with an unusual aura who brings to the table, Value – something much more than mere allurement. Through his art, he has been impacting lives and intends to do more.
Caesar is a contestant on Stardom Nigeria TV Show – a musical reality show with a maiden edition currently on our screens, having seen 6 auditions in 6 cities (Lagos, Kaduna, Port Harcourt, Benin, Jos, Calabar) and has brought together, Vocalists, Songwriters and Producers.
What is the Juice?
The best three winners will be leaving with a whooping sum of $30, 000 each and hit a single with top selling artiste. Therefore, the slogan; Different Sounds, Different Talents, One Show, 3-Winners.
You Know What?
Caesar is currently among the top 9 all the way from a total of 24 contestants at the beginning of the show. In this Season One, Caesar wishes to remain as the best Vocalist; singing, learning and working hard to stay on the show and hopefully be the winner. Watch below:
You want more?
28 years (Born 19th June, 1989)
Afro pop, RnB
* Performed his peace song at the Presidential Villa alongside Harry Songs, Oritsefemi, Kcee.
* In 2013, He made it to the top 3 finalist in Jos Bring It On, A talent show put together by Down2Earth Entertainment Owned by Kevin Chuwang Pam, (winner BBA 2009)
* Rookie of the year Award in The Headies, 2013 (Nominee)
* Best Afro Pop/ Rnb Artiste KEA awards 2017 (Nominee)
* Peace Ambassador in 2015, by Press Play Nigeria
* Merit award for positive vibe by Deliver the Future and powered by Airtel, Gemstone and First bank,
* Merit award of a humanitarian and Peace Ambassador, University of Jos.
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
EbonyLiveTV – Thursday 4 – 5 p.m
– Sunday 6 -7 p.m
WazobiaTV – Sunday 7 – 8 p.m
PRTV – Sunday 5 – 6 p.m
Note: Youtube videos are available after live performances
He welcomes all forms of interactions as he loves to engage his fans and well-wishers because all these he can’t achieve without you. Watch his recent performance here. Do not forget to like, comment and share the video link.