It’s a beautiful Monday morning to you all. Hope you had a restful weekend. Although, I know of certain people who worked all weekend. Well-done to you. Hustle go pay. Anyways, as a Monday Motivation, i have revisited an old post of mine which i hope will resonate with us all. Here it is; a piece on following our timeline in life.
Chioma got married last week @22
Kaman returned for his masters @23
Segun secured a job of his dreams @24
Look at me, Stephen is yet to propose!
Not even a single sponsor for my masters
And the kind of jobs coming are not really my specs
At a score and half, I need to hook a man, mbok
Stephen can go if he is not ready, biko
Oh my God! Why am I so left behind?
Is this stream of consciousness familiar? Comparing ourselves to neighbours, friends and family is not in anyway healthy. But we do it anyways and in the process, forget our own uniqueness!
Hmmmm… look here!!!
We are designed differently, therefore, we will definitely function differently.
Maybe you need to realize that we have no destiny mates. So, unless you are learning (everything useful and necessary for your purpose in life) from other people’s experiences, turning bees at their timelines is a total waste of time. Focus on yours and make it work by simply giving it all it takes – be DETERMINED.
You have a timeline – it is yours
They have a timeline – it is theirs
You have a timeline – Use it
- A Visit to the Nation of Many Colours – South Africa
- What do You Think about Small Daily Improvements?
- Let’s Find a Way
- Wake Up, Distracted – Chapter 5
- Now Open – 9jaCraft for Total Beginners
- Wake Up, Distracted – Chapter 4
- Wake up, Distracted – Chapter 3
- FACEBOOK FOR CREATORS – A Training Programme
- Wake up Distracted – CHAPTER TWO
- Wake Up, Distracted! – Introducing a Short Story